V & V Italian Style srl
Viale Piave – 24022 Alzano Lombardo (BG)
Italy – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Information collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, there are: Name, Last Name, Telephone Number, Email, Cookie and data usage.
The user assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this application and warrant that you have the right to communicate or broadcast them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of the data collected
The Holder is the Personal Information Users’ taking all necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the Personal Information.
The treatment is carried out using computers and / or computer, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of personnel involved in the Site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, responsible for processing by the Owner. The updated list of Managers may be requested to the Owner.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The Data are kept for the time required to perform the service requested by you, or required by the objectives described in this document, and the User can always ask for discontinuation of treatment or deletion of data.
The use of the data collected
The User Data are collected to allow the Owner to provide their services, as well as for the following purposes: Contact the user and display content from external platforms.
The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are given in the specific sections of this document.
Details concerning the processing of Personal Information
The Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the User
Displaying content from external platforms
More information on treatment
The User’s Personal Data may be used for the defense by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to possible legal action, against improper use of the same or related services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the owner may be required to disclose the information requested by the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services it uses may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain personal data, such as IP address User.
Information not contained in this policy
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Information may be requested at any time to the Owner using the contact information.
Exercise of rights by Users
- of “session” that are stored on the user’s computer for mere technical-functional requirements, for the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site; they are deleted at the end of the “session” (hence the name) with the closing of the browser. This type of cookie avoids the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users’ browsing;
- “persistent” that remain stored on your computer’s hard drive until their expiration or cancellation by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Persistent cookies satisfy many functions in the interest of surfers (such as the use of the navigation language or the registration of the shopping cart in online purchases, however, persistent cookies can also be used for promotional purposes. they can set the browser of the computer in such a way that it accepts / refuses all cookies or displays a warning every time a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether or not to accept it.The user is enabled, however, to modify the default configuration (by default) and disable cookies (ie, to definitively locate them), setting the highest level of protection.
b. How they work and how cookies are deleted
- technical cookies;
- user profiling cookies;
- third-party cookies.
Among technical cookies, which do not require express consent for their use, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data includes:
- the “analytics cookies”, where used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- browsing or session cookies (for example for authentication);
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example the language, or a wishlist) in order to improve the service provided.
Profiling cookies, both created by the site and by third parties, are those aimed at creating profiles related to the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of navigation in network. On this type of cookie the Guarantor requires explicit acceptance by the user.
These are cookies used specifically to allow the correct operation and use of the site services. For example, technical cookies are used for the user login functionality. They are mainly provided by the servers hosting the site and, in the case of integration of external services such as social networks, by third parties. This type of cookie includes “Cookie Analytics”, navigation and functionality that do not require prior consent from the user.
These are cookies used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of surfing the net. They can be provided by our servers or through our site by third parties. Companies that offer or advertise their products through this site may assign cookies to users’ terminals. The categories of cookies used and the type of processing of personal data by these companies are regulated in accordance with the information provided by these companies.For information and to disable profiling cookies provided by third parties write to info@gruppovev
Concerning third-party cookies, these are cookies of sites or web servers other than the website www.sonrisa.com, used for the purposes of these third parties. On these subjects and related cookies V & amp; V Italian Style S.r.l. (owner of the SONRISA brand) is not able to exercise specific control and disclaims any liability with regard to them. The categories of cookies used and the type of processing of personal data by these third-party companies are regulated in accordance with the information provided by the individual companies.To obtain information on these cookies and their characteristics and methods of operation and provide specific consent must use the links in the above table of cookies or directly contact these third parties. The use of third-party cookies can normally be inhibited by the user even through the appropriate option in your browser (browser): see the following instructions:
For information and to disable analytical cookies from third parties, please write to info@gruppovev